Chicago Tank Removal, Inc. was established to assist our customers with the removal of their underground storage tanks (USTs) obtaining Environmental Closure from regulating agency utilizing state funding mechanisms. Located in Chicago, Illinois, we have a wide variety of experience and have been providing reliable residential and commercial environmental services in the Metropolitan Chicago area throughout Illinois, IN and WI. Our expertise includes underground storage tank removals and closures, abandonment-in-place, and environmental services.
The owner, David L Streich has deep roots in the Chicago Tank Removal industry. David’s grandfather, Peter Ralph Streich was a pioneer in tank removals founding one of the first tank removal companies in Chicago in 1946: PR Streich & Sons, Inc.
CHICAGO TANK REMOVAL, INC. IS:
- Licensed with the Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM) – No. IL-002367
- Licensed with the International Code Council for UST Decommissioning
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPR TRAINED (in compliance with 29 CFR 1910.120)
- Fully insured carrying 1 MIL/2 MIL General and Pollution Liability insurance
- Licensed Tank Removal Contractor and Environmental Consultant in IL, IN and WI
Experienced – Knowledgeable
Dependable – Cost Effective
We have the resources and equipment to complete your project efficiently and our experienced professionals are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for all of your environmental needs.
Call for a quotation (312) 214-6144.