Experienced – Knowledgeable – Dependable – Cost Effective
Chicago Tank Removal, Inc. was established to assist our customers with the removal of their underground storage tanks (USTs) obtaining Environmental Closure from regulating agency utilizing state funding mechanisms. Located in Chicago, Illinois, we have a wide variety of experience and have been providing reliable residential and commercial environmental services in the Metropolitan Chicago area throughout Illinois, IN and WI. Our expertise includes underground storage tank removals and closures, abandonment-in-place, and environmental services. Our environmental professionals and staff have over thirty years of experience in the field of environmental contracting and consulting. In addition to removing and decommissioning USTs, Chicago Tank Removal, Inc. has the capability to obtain closure for properties with environmental issues from conducting site investigations to preparing closure reports to coordinating with the local and State agencies. Chicago Tank Removal, Inc. completes all work in accordance with local, State and Federal laws and regulations.
Chicago Tank Removal, Inc. is:
- Licensed with the Office of the State Fire Marshal (OSFM) – No. IL-002367
- Licensed with the International Code Council for UST Decommissioning
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPR TRAINED (in compliance with 29 CFR 1910.120)
- Fully insured carrying 1 MIL/2 MIL General and Pollution Liability insurance
- Licensed Tank Removal Contractor and Environmental Consultant in IL, IN and WI
We have the resources and equipment to complete your project efficiently and our experienced professionals are committed to providing cost-effective solutions for all of your environmental needs.
Call for a quotation (312) 214-6144.